Art Deco Bloodwood Pen
This is an Art Deco style pen made with Bloodwood. Bloodwood comes from Tropical South America.
The metal fittings are Rhodium & 22K Gold. The overall length is 5 1/4" (2.06cm), width 5/8" (1.58cm) wide.
It takes a Parker® type rollerball refill.
The very first thing I do is hand selecting each piece and then turning the pen to final shape. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits of sandpaper, to create a very smooth surface. Multiple different glues and waxes are applied to protect the pen for years of hard use. Each pen goes through a 21 step process to achieve the lustrous polished to a mirror like shine.
Your pen will come in Faux Leather box.
The pen in the picture is the one you will receive. If you are interested in multiple pens, please contact me. Since each pen is a unique work of art, exact duplicates are not possible. But, I will do my best to create a pen that looks similar using the same wood and finish.
Handmade Pen Product Highlights
· Made in the USA by the artisan Dale J Dansie
· Elegant style and comfort with great weight and balance
· Easy to replace ink cartridges
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
· All of the pens on Just Another Woodcrafter are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my shop.
· All of the wood or other material used to create the pen are chosen for their best qualities and color.
· The picture(s) that you see will be the actual pen you will receive.
· All pens will be shipped out within 24 hours of purchase unless special ordered or other arrangements have been made.
· Each pen is unique, no two pens will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art and not machined or copied.
· All pens are wrapped and shipped with loving care to you.