Mini Desk Clock made with Padauk and Rustic Cherry
It's a cute mini desk clock made from Padauk and Rustic Cherry with an aluminum accent. This clock is patterned after a 1950s wooden kitchen wall clock Shabby Chic.
This is a made-to-order small clock that can have laser etching/engraving on the back side of the clock (for an additional cost of $5.00). You can also use different woods. Please click on my custom order page to add your details.
The overall height is 3 1/4" (8.25cm), the width is 3" (7.62cm), and the depth is 3/4" (1.90cm).
The clock is 1 7/16" (3.65cm) in width. White Arabic dial with a gold bezel.
All of the wood was hand selected by me for its quality and look. Each piece is cut down, shaped, and sanded down progressively from 100 up to 320 grit. Several coats of Laquer have been applied to keep the clock looking beautiful for a lifetime.
Handmade Product Highlights
· Made in the USA by the artisan Dale J Dansie
Additional Information on Handcrafted Items
· All of the items on Just Another Woodcrafter are handmade and handcrafted in my shop.
· All of the wood or other material used to create the items are chosen for their best qualities and color.
· The picture(s) that you see will be the actual item you will receive. Excluding props used for demonstration purposes.
· All items will be shipped out within 24 hours of purchase unless special ordered or other arrangements have been made.
· Each item is unique, no two items will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art and not machined or copied.
· All items are wrapped and shipped with loving care to you.