Small Walnut and Maple Segmented Jewelry / Trinket box
Here's one not to miss out on for a special someone!
Made from Walnut and Soft Maple and the base and inside the lid are made from 150+-year-old maple. This wood was salvaged from a fire that burnt down St. Ann's Catholic parish.
It is 3.5" (8.89cm) tall (to the top of the finial) 3.5" (8.89cm) wide.
Each segment is cut specifically to match the other segment. There are 40 segments (20 Walnut, and 20 Maple). The base, as mentioned above is 150+-year-old maple, as well as the inside of the lid. The top lid insert is made from Walnut, and the finial is made from Soft Maple.
Hand Made Product Highlight
· Made in the USA by the artisan Dale J Dansie
Additional Information on Handcrafted Items
· All of the items on Just Another Woodcrafter are handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my shop.
· All of the wood or other material used to create the items are chosen for their best qualities and color.
· The picture(s) that you see will be the actual item you will receive. Excluding props used for demonstration purposes.
· All items will be shipped out within 24 hours of purchase unless special ordered or other arrangements have been made.
· Each item is unique, no two items will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art and not machined or copied.
· All items are wrapped and shipped with loving care to you.