Walnut, Padauk, and African Mahogany Cutting Board
Very stunning Cutting Board that will make any kitchen step up a notch.
This Cutting Board is made from Walnut, Padauk, and African Mahogany. It measures 14" (35.56cm) wide, 10" (25.4cm) tall, and 1" (2.54cm) thick and weighs 3lbs.
Padauk comes from Central and tropical West Africa, scientific name is Pterocarpus soyauxii.
African Mahogany comes from West tropical Africa, scientific name is Khaya spp. (Khaya anthotheca, K. grandifoliola, K. ivorensis, K. senegalensis).
The very first thing I do is hand select each piece of wood that I use for all my projects. I select it for quality, look and feel. I am a natural woodworker that finishes almost all my projects with natural products. Once finished sanding, this Cutting Board was submerged in food-safe mineral oil for 10 minutes, drip-dried, submerged, and dried again. Then two coats of Just Another Woodcrafter cutting board butter are rubbed on. Cutting board butter is a mixture of food-safe mineral oil and natural beeswax.
This Cutting Board will also come with a can of Just Another Woodcrafter cutting board butter.
The board you see in the picture will be the board you receive.
Handmade Product Highlights
· Made in the USA by the artisan Dale J Dansie
· Elegant style and comfort with great weight and balance
Additional Information on Handcrafted Items
· All of the products on Just Another Woodcrafter are handmade and handcrafted in my shop.
· All of the wood or other material used to create products are chosen for their best qualities and color.
· All products will be shipped out within 24 hours of purchase unless special ordered or other arrangements have been made.
· Each item is unique, no two items will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art and not machined or copied.
· All products are wrapped and shipped with loving care.